Integrity Consulting is looking for a Grants Manager to join the team!
Roles and Responsibilities are as follows:
The US Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012 (The Act) calls for the creation of an interoperable, nationwide public safety broadband LTE network (NPSBN). This network is to be owned, operated, and maintained by the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet), an independent entity under the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). Per The Act, this network must be constructed under individual consultation with all 56 U.S. states and territories.
To address the need for planning for the network in the states, NTIA, in consultation with FirstNet, issued a notice for a State and Local Implementation Grant Program (SLIGP).
SLIGP is designed to assist States, in collaboration with regional, tribal, and local jurisdictions, to perform activities related to planning for the establishment of a nationwide public safety broadband network. NTIA has structured the grant program into two phases of funding with all funds obligated at the time of award.
Scope of Work
The Contractor will work, under the direction of, and in partnership with NJOHSP, to perform tasks as outlined below:
- Grant Management and Compliance – Working with the State’s finance departments in both OHSP and OIT, contractor will provide Grant Management and Grant Compliance activities.
- Customer Service, Administrative and Data Support – Working with the State staff as well as the technical and program staff, contractor will assist with arranging educational and requirements-gathering events, end-user outreach and performing data management tasks associated with maintaining stakeholder contacts and databases.
Grant Management and Compliance / Administrative Support
Under direction of the Public Safety Broadband Program Manager, or designee, in the Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness, the Grant Management/Compliance and Administrative support person will carry out all actions necessary to meet the overall objective and requirements for the grant.
More specifically, the position will be responsible for:
- Ensure appropriate grant and financial management
- Ensure all project accounting functions are executed, including managing the budget
- Preparing and filing quarterly SLIGP designated reports
- Process drawdowns of federal disbursements
- Coordinate match contribution receipt
- Track in kind contribution
- Maintain complete and auditable record of all transactions
· Oversee compliance related issues and report findings
- Provide support for events and meetings as necessary
- Maintain database of stakeholder contacts
- Assist technical staff in gathering and organization data collection activities
- Interacting and coordinating activities with the designated FirstNet and SLIGP (State and Local Implementation Grant Program) Point-of-Contact (POC), and Statewide Interoperability Coordinator (SWIC)
- Administrative support of project governance bodies as required
- Track inventory including maintenance and warranty information for end user devices in the field. Provide customer service to end users including tracking customer issues.
The Grant Manager/Compliance and administrative support staff shall possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement)
- 3 years experience managing federal grants
- Experience with Department of Commerce/NTIA Grants
- Knowledge of FirstNet activities
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A driver’s license valid in the State of NJ
Location: Hamilton NJ 08691
Start Date: Immediate. A 40-hour work week is anticipated
Estimated Completion Date: January 1, 2018
At Integrity, we have a vision of changing the nature of consulting by setting a new standard for commitment, trust, and execution. We are a reliable firm, passionately built on the principle that doing the right things for our clients, and our people, always comes first.
We exist to exceed our clients’ expectations for success, with passion and integrity.
We will set a new standard for commitment, trust, and execution.
- We drive our business with PASSION – we treat our clients’ goals as if they were our own and are always looking for new ways to help.
- We build partnerships with our clients based on TRUST – we believe in independent thinking, straight talk and loyalty to one another and our clients.
- We provide world‐class SERVICE to our clients, peers and community – we challenge our employees to be responsive and innovative, and go above and beyond to help others.
- We believe healthy relationships start with RESPECT – we appreciate every opportunity to work with our clients, and value the ideas, opinions and ideals of the people and organizations we work with.
- Our clients can always count on our HONESTY – we won’t always have the answers, but we will always be candid, sincere, and authentic.
- We encourage our employees to have FUN with their work – we enjoy what we do and want everyone to have a great experience building this amazing company.
- Our Team was founded upon the principle of INTEGRITY and this guides our every action – we believe that doing the right things for our clients and our people always comes first.